- Office Cleaning Tips and Tricks
Take a moment and look at your surroundings within your office. What sort of feelings does the space incite? You have may heard the phrase, ‘don’t judge a book by its cover’, but people do. Your office space could be the first impression potential clients’ gets of your business. If you have a clean, tidy and clutter free office space, your clients are more likely to trust your business than a dirty business.
When winter comes, it can take a little extra effort to keep the office clean. Keeping the office space clean can be a challenge for many business owners, especially during the winter season. Ice and slush can make your working environment an unpleasant place. Snow on the floor or slush can also create safety hazards within your office such as slippery floor. The best way to prevent accidents and keep your commercial space clean is keeping a strict cleaning routine.
- Shining up the windows: Windows are something in your office that are often neglected in the winter months. Clean the windows may not be the first thing that come into your mind when you think of winter cleaning. Keeping windows clean and clear in cold months allows more natural light to enter the space.
- Keep an eye on the floor: Floor is the first thing that requires a lot of attention during the winter season. Whether you have a foyer or front entrance, people get snow, slush and dirt with their boots and make their marks on the floor. Floors and carpets should be cleaned and vacuumed on a daily basis to prevent dirt and moisture from causing permanent damage.
- Air quality: Your commercial space can suffer from air quality in cold months when the doors and windows are closed. Fortunately, there is a solution of this problem. By installing an air cleaner and adding a few plants to the office you can prevent this problem. As per a research, houseplants remove toxins from the air and plants are effective in keeping indoor air fresh.
- Dusting and mopping: An unclean office can contribute to the spread germs and bacteria and also seasonal illness such as flu and cold. Viruses can spread quickly in the dirty office space, especially in the winter.
Controlling pollutants in the air are an only way to keep an office environment healthy in cold season. Regular dusting of desks, furniture, desktops, and equipment countertops will not only keep the office space clean, it knocks down the impurities and other dust particles to the floor.
Now you have a few essential tips needed to keep your commercial space clean through the winter months. Now you are able to provide a healthy and hygienic environment for your employees. If you do decide to have a professional commercial cleaning service in Toronto perform the work for you, think about giving ShineAll a call.